The Empowering Stewardship Pandemic Relief Grant is designed to help credentialed ministers reduce financial stress created by the pandemic. Applicants can request financial assistance for any pressing financial need caused by the pandemic such as helping pay rent or mortgage, utilities, or groceries.
- Must be a credentialed Assemblies of God minister in good standing.
- By requesting this grant, the minister is certifying that they’ve experienced financial stress caused by the pandemic.
- A one-time Pandemic Relief Grant up to $1,500 will be considered for eligible ministers.
- Total lifetime maximum of Empowering Stewardship grants per minister is $3,000 (cumulative of all types of grants).
- Funds for Pandemic Relief Grants are limited and the pay-out structure is defined by the terms of the grant.
- Applicant completes and submits the application and submits the W-9.
- Once the application and W-9 has been received, Empowering Stewardship will confirm the minister's eligibility.
- Once approved, $1,200 and a copy of the book, Balanced Budget, Balanced Life: 10 steps to Transforming Your Finances, will be mailed to the applicant.
- An additional $300 will be mailed to the applicant after they complete the free personal finance course based on the book, Balance Budget, Balanced Life. That course can be previewed here.